I think one of the best things about blogging is when others genuinely appreciate what you are writing, when they find it helpful, when it enriches their lifes in one way or the other and thus I am very happy to have had one of my recent posts (5 questions to ask yourself when Cleaning out your Wardrobe) chosen to be part of the Top 20 Links for the week of January 29th. Thank you IFB!
Please go and check out the other fabulous links that got selected along side of me.
Busy BloggersJanuary is such a serious month. Back to business. Start new things. Conquer the world. You know, regular stuff. This week we have an excellent roundup of tips on how to improve your blog, and look your best while you're at it. So when you finally become the ruler of the known blogiverse... remember we knew you when!
Links à la Mode: January 29th
- Chromo Beauty: The 5 Minute Makeup Routine
- Fashilluminous: How to Look Your Best in Little Time
- Funky Jungle: 5 Questions to Ask While Purging Your Closet
- Les Assorties: The Business of Blogging
- ModaVracha's Spot: 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog This Year
- Ms. Fabulous: Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen
- Natalie Notions: 5 Fashion Quotes from Fashion Icons
- Pumps & Studz: I Blog Because...
- Purushu Arie: 3 Trends from LCM You Can Wear Now
- Sammy Says: 4 Reasons I'm a Closet Blogger
- Style Bizzare: 10 Vegan Fashion Brands
- That Paki Blog: The Writer in Fashion
- The Beauty Isle: Glam Glow Beauty Masks: Everything You Need to Know
- The Chic Machine: It Girl of The Week: Tavi Gevinson
- The Fashion Junki: Makeup Essentials
- The Sweet Seed: 3 Ways to Accessorize a Winter Coat
- TLV Birdie: The Finest Natural Beauty Brands
- Venti Fashion: 3 Simple DIYS for a Postive, Organized Year
- We Are Ready Made: What is Masculinity?
- What 2 Wear Where: The ONE Dress You Have to Buy
SPONSOR: East Dane Kenzo Bags, Clothing, Weitzman Boots, Keepsake, Veda, Deux Lux, Long Skirts, Ami Rucksacks, MCM, Schutz & Puma Select
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
And never miss a Funky post.